Continuos Pressure & Volume Systems
The Teledyne ISCO™ 1000D syringe pump gives us the capability to deliver highly accurate and repeatable flows of virtually any fluid, with flow rates to 1500 ml/minute, and a max pressure rating of 500 psi.
- Teledyne ISCO Series D pumps handle a wide range of applications that are difficult or impossible with ordinary pumps.
- This allows for precision non-pulse fluid addition in the research and development processes, such as: reactant feed in chemical process development, catalyst evaluation, and plastic formulation as well as metering of liquefied gases.
- The integral button-style pressure transducer in cylinder cap assures excellent stability and repeatability.
- Programmable modes of operation include single pump constant flow or constant pressure for batch feeding, and dual-pump continuous flow for long term applications.
- The ISCO pump gives SST the ability to inject precise amounts of chemicals into a flow loop for gel formation, slurry development and many more applications.
- The ISCO pump allows pumping with no pressure pulses, for precise testing of cores and the like.